What We Do
Air Cruisers and Goodrich (UTC) [more]
Safetech was founded in 1984 with the mission of being the industry leader in the service, repair and certification of safety equipment for all types of aircraft. Growing from three people folding rafts in 1984 to our current staff of over 75 people, Safetech performs all aspects of safety related services for our customers nationwide. Our full service regional centers are located in Houston, Atlanta, Dallas and Indianapolis.
With a constant eye toward innovation and customer service, Safetech initiated an industry first extended pickup and delivery option for our customers that eases the burden of packing and shipping your equipment. Please ask your sales representative about this service if you feel that it would be beneficial to you.
Over the years, Safetech has developed strong relationships with original equipment manufacturers as well as after-market parts and service establishments in an effort to provide the most complete, accurate, cost effective and timely service available in the industry. Rest assured that when you call us, we will have the expertise and relationships needed to get your equipment serviced, certified and back to you quickly.
- CEO - Gerald Baty
- President - J. Mike Keller
- Vice President of Compliance and Quality - Robert Holley
- Director of Sales and Marketing - Michael Lott
- Director of Operations - Perry Moore
- Controller - Patrick Ward
- Houston Facility Manager – Michael Gonzalez
- Indianapolis Business Unit Manager – Stephanie Ramirez
- Atlanta Business Unit Manager - Clinton Turner
- Dallas Manager - Roger Quintero